[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]You must sign in to vote
- Chicken: 600 grams
- Cumin seeds: 1 tea spoon
- Coriander seeds: 1 tea spoon
- Black pepper: 1/2 tea spoon
- Oil: 1 table spoon
- Ghee: 1 table spoon
- Bay leaves: 2
- Onion: 1 large (Chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder: 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 tea spoon
- Cardamom (Elaichi): 2
- Cinnamon: 1/2 inch stick
- Tomatoes: 2 (1 chopped. 1 sliced.)
- Salt: As per taste.
- Capsicum: 1/2 (Sliced)
- Coriander leaves: 2 table spoons (Minced)
- Take a wok (Karahi / Kadai) and pour oil and ghee in it.
- After heating the ghee and oil, place cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cardamom (elach), cinnamon (daruchini) and bay leaves in the wok.
- Place the onions in it and saute it for 2 mins.
- When the colour of the onions turns light brown add ginger garlic paste and saute it for another 2 mins.
- Add the chicken, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper and salt, and mix it well.
- Cover it with a lid.
- After 10 mins, add the chopped tomatoes and cover it again to steam the mixture.
- Take another pan and heat a little bit oil and shallow-fry the capsicum and sliced tomatoes.
- Once the chicken is ready, serve it in a bowl and garnish with fried capsicum and tomatoes.
- Serve hot with roti, paratha or rice.