You must sign in to vote
- Chicken Drumsticks: 4
- Tandoori Masala: 2 table spoons
- Ginger paste: 1 tea spoon
- Garlic paste: 1 tea spoon
- Garam Masala: 1 tea spoon
- Curd (Yogurt / Tok Doi): 3 table spoons
- Coriander leaves (Cilantro): 2 table spoons (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice: Few drops
- Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Refined Oil or Butter: As needed
- Wash the drumsticks thoroughly in water.
- Take a bowl, place the drumsticks in it and pour all the ingredients on top.
- Before adding the curd (yogurt / doi), beat it slightly in a separate bowl.
- Marinate the chicken for a minimum for 4-5 hours.
- Take a tray made of aluminium foil and smear it with oil or butter.
- Place the chicken in it.
- Brush the chicken with a little bit of oil or butter.
- Broil the chicken in a convectional oven for 45 mins.
- After every 15 mins, pause the oven and turn the drumsticks on their sides and brush them with a little bit of oil or butter.
Serve the chicken drumsticks on a plate and garnish them with a few drops of lemon juice.
3 thoughts on “Tandoori Chicken”
Wonderful .. I shall try this tomorrow . :)☺️
Looks delicious. ?