Obesity is a medical condition that occurs when people carry excess weight or body fat to the extent that it might affect their health. It usually increases the risk of cardio-vascular diseases and associated health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Although there are numerous medicinal and surgical procedures to remove excess body fat, the following list explains 10 easy steps to reduce excess body fat naturally.
- Exercise daily for at least 20 minutes. Take a brisk walk or a brief sprint, do some push-ups, yoga or plain aerobics; you need to burn the fat that has accumulated in your body. It will take time but you patience will pay off when you start noticing results after a few weeks.
- Start your day with a glass of luke-warm water and a slice of lemon. Have it daily before breakfast. You shall feel refreshed and your body shall start shedding the accumulated fat naturally.
- Have green tea.
- Cut-down on your sugar intake. Avoid chocolates, ice cream and sugary treats.
- Minimize your intake of rice, potato, cheese and mayonnaise.
- Try to avoid processed food as much as possible. Eat fresh.
- Eat fruits, lots of fruits. Fruits are rich in essential nutrients and water content but low on fat and sugar content.
- Breakfast should be heavy, lunch should be moderate and dinner should be light. Finish your dinner at least 2-3 hours before you go to bed.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Water hydrates the body and eliminates impurities from the blood stream.
- Get a good night’s sleep. You should have sound sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours. It reduces stress and revitalizes your organs.
You should start seeing results with 3-4 weeks of following this simple regime. Stay fit, stay healthy.